Monday, October 21, 2013

Twenty Five

Share it Please




We have an extra special tradition in my household where we cut down the remaining days on a tape measure. Today marks 25 more calendar days until I graduate high school.




















{Wij zijn er bijna = We're almost there}

The next stage of my life is very exciting, and holds many new adventures that I can't wait to see unfold.
On the Tuesday after I leave high school (after much partying...), I will be travelling to Melbourne with my dear Mum. We'll be shopping, marketing, exploring and eating for ten days, when we travel back home.
I am also trying very hard to get a job: any job is great, but unfortunately I have received no contact in terms of interviews.


















I am hoping to start blogging for a living, I'm unsure of how to go about it.
I'd love to start reviewing products, particularly beauty products, especially organic/all natural.
I have started to recieve some samples in the mail, and you'll be seeing a few reviews around here in the future.

I also hope to begin a youtube channel, similar to Zoella or Tanya Burr, where I will show you my 'empties', favourite drug store products, and my reviews of products (in terms of "natural ingredients" and "appropriate for a redhead"). We'll see how that goes. If I get enough facebook likes than I may begin.



No comments:

Blogger news

Letter Writers Alliance

About