Monday, July 18, 2011

hypothetically...

Share it Please
what would you do if I stopped blog posting for a very long time, until I felt really interested in it?
What if I did it for good reasons?
Like trying to finish school, concentrating on my studies, trying not to feel stressed?
What if I said that blogging makes me stressed and it's meant to be for me not for others?
What if I said that I need to concentrate on MY life and MY future?
If you have any comments about this then please comment.
Because this will most likely become more then a hypothetical situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't stop! Your blog is beautiful! But if it's causing you stress and you must then do take a break (we all must take breaks to do our best upon our return) but hurry back!
- Meagan c

Blogger news

Letter Writers Alliance

About