Thursday, April 28, 2011

10 reasons I get up in the morning

Share it Please
  1. because I love mornings, they are my favorite part of the day
  2. to breath in the fresh air from outside
  3. to open up my window and blinds to filter in the sunlight
  4. because my kitten curls up in a ball beside me and she is irresistible
  5. to make myself a cup of black tea with a few drops of milk and two sugars
  6. to check my emails and blogger
  7. to write a list of what I am going to do today
  8. to find a good book to read/read the book I am currently reading
  9. go to the loo
  10. check if my parents are awake
Tumblr_lkchmnq7ps1qcdrybo1_500_large


Tumblr_lkbwi1af9j1qbh1ceo1_500_large


Tumblr_lk9sv7rgrp1qg70reo1_500_large


And my favourite:

Tumblr_lg64kghell1qaxpy3o1_400_large


P.S Sorry for the lousiness of no posting. I hope I can keep the posts up!
P.P.S If you have any suggestions/questions you want to ask me/reviews you want me to do leave a comment!

No comments:

Blogger news

Letter Writers Alliance

About