Tuesday, March 29, 2011

sorry for no blog post....

Share it Please
Hey guys,
been away a bit because I've been caught up in allergic reactions every night.
Weird rashes all over my body which feels like someone is tickling me with a feather.... ALL over my body.
Last night I got so itchy (even inside my eyeballs and ears) that mum put bicarb with water on my open bits of skin... It hurt and was itchy like crazy but afterwards it felt SO GOOD!!
On Sunday I had an allergic reaction to something...
I think I got bitten by a spider on my finger, which swelled up, went red and hurt like crazy! I was also really tingly down the opposite side of my body, on my face as well (couldn't feel my face). Weird as!
So that's what's been up with me...
I will be having this same rash-y allergic reaction for some time I think, if so I'll go to the doctor to see what he/she can do.
Give me luck!
Bella

1 comment:

K8 said...

God Bless, Hope they can give you some cream or something!

Bon Voyage

Blogger news

Letter Writers Alliance

About