Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm planning something BIG!

Share it Please
I can't say what it is just yet, but I am currently planning something very big for you and myself.
I wish I could just shout it out to the rest of the world, but I can't.
So, to keep you on your toes, here are some clues:
  1. my posts may be written by guest bloggers
  2. it will include craft projects
  3. it will be something BIGGER than you've ever seen here so far
  4. you will have to do a bit of work too!! (hehe!)
  5. but so will I
Can you have a random guess? Let's see how long it takes for me to prepare!
By the time it's published you will have probably forgotten it!

1 comment:

K8 said...

You have to sew somethiing ??? is that the thing you told me about at school ?? Loved the poem too !! And the dreamings thing very nice !! NEw Heades? Wow !!! You'll have to do mine again sometime !!! Keep the talent alive girlfriend !!!

Blogger news

Letter Writers Alliance

About